пн-пт: 10:00-20:00
сб-вс: 10:00-18:00

ЭЦ ТУРБАЗА

Украина, 40001, г. Сумы
ул. Герасима Кондратьева, 6  

Приглашаем на Кольский в августе 2015

Водный туризм

Тема: Путешествия
Описание: Сообщество людей, увлекающихся водным туризмом, как спортивным, так и самодеятельным. Здесь знакомятся водные туристы, обсуждают походы, сплавы, оставляют отчёты и размещать личные фотогалареи.
Страницы: 1
Приглашаем на Кольский в августе 2015

Идём по маршруту: Ловозеро-р.Воронья-р.Чудзъёк-оз.Чудзъявр-волок-р.Лебяжья-р.Печа-оз.Б.Имандра-Апатиты.    Всего около 250 км, до 3 недель. Бюджет до 2 т/чел плюс дорога. Нас пока 4. Средства передвижения - надувные Налим и Ватерфлай, и мы не против добавить в группу "свежей крови". Так что желающие, пишите, рассмотрим. Физическая подготовка желательна, психологическая обязательна:-). ros-nnov@yandex.ru

I have been hoping for. The niche of knowledge on the site is beneficial and appreciated and is going to help my friends at work in our studies a ton. It seems like everyone here acquired a significant amount of specifics concerning subjects on the site and this page and other categories and information also show it. Typically i'm not on the web when I am busy however when I get a break I am usually avidly hunting for this kind of information or things similarly concerning it.  If you get a chance, take a look at my website: top long term disability lawyers in las cruces

my cohorts have been looking about. The niche of up to date info here on the repository is beneficial and needed and will help me in our studies a couple times a week. It appears as if everyone gained a lot of knowledge concerning this and other pages and info also show it. Typically i'm not browsing websites when I am busy however when I have a drink im always avidly hunting for this sort of factual information or others similarly having to do with it.  If anyone gets a chance, take a look at my website: allsup attorney in El Paso
Страницы: 1